Check whether the screen cable is loose, and re-tighten it;
Remove the screen from the machine casing and put it on an insulating object to see if it is better. If it is better, add insulating tape between the screen and the machine casing when putting the screen back into the machine; if it still does not improve, it means that there is something wrong with the screen. Replace the screen.
Check whether the power supply voltage of the printer complies with the local rated voltage;
If the switch light is on, but the power light is not on, it may be that the wires on the power supply are connected incorrectly or the ship type switch is connected incorrectly, resulting in no power supply. You need to check whether the wires are connected correctly;
When both the switch light and the power light are on, but the main board light is not on, it may be that the main board cannot be used due to the short circuit of the broken material detection. You only need to re-edit the wiring sequence to solve it.
Check whether the card can be used normally on the computer. If the SD card can be used normally on the computer, save the file to the computer first, then format the card, and test it on the machine after formatting; if it cannot be recognized, It proves that there is a problem with the SD card and needs to be replaced;
The file code is wrong, the code needs to be renamed;
Check whether the motor is operating normally, if it stops rotating, try to restart the machine;
Try to troubleshoot the problem from the following points:
Motor drive current is too large, re-adjust the appropriate drive current;
The synchronous wheel of the motor is not fixed – retighten the synchronous wheel;
The hardware position of the machine, such as the optical shaft, the slider, and the lead screw, is stuck – manually adjust it until it is smooth after oiling;
The belt on the X Y axis is too loose – readjust the tension of the belt;
Try to troubleshoot the problem from the following points:
- Check whether it is caused by the guide shaft and sliding operation, and lubricating oil can be used for lubrication;
- Check whether the belt is off or misplaced, readjust and correct;
Preheat the nozzle to 200°, and clean up the waste on the heating block. Unscrew the two screws of the cooling block, and use tools to remove the heating block, throat, and nozzle in turn for cleaning. (Note: Be careful of high temperature during heat treatment and pay attention to safety)
The heated bed exceeds the maximum temperature limit.
Whether the thermal wire is correctly connected to the thermal hole of the hot bed on the main board;
Using the wrong volt heat bed causes the heating to exceed the maximum limit too fast;
Whether the hot bed terminal welding is normal and there is no solder joint;
Whether the thermal sensor of the hot bed is damaged (you can use a multimeter to measure the resistance value);
Some models have heat-sensitive wires at the bottom of the hot bed, check whether the two wires are short-circuited
The extrusion head has a temperature limit.
Check the temperature displayed on the display;
Check whether the thermal sensor is plugged into the main board or whether it is broken;
If you have a multimeter, please check whether the resistance of the thermistor is normal. If it does not appear, the resistance may be faulty;
Usually there are two situations:
- After the data cable is connected, if the computer fails to recognize the serial port of the engraving machine, it means that the CH340 driver file has not been installed;
- Install the CH340 driver file, if the string still cannot be displayed, try to replace the USB data cable or the computer interface;
Use manual or computer control to move the Y-axis separately, and observe whether the movement is stuck; check whether the motor rotation is stuck; whether the motor cable is tightly inserted; try to replace the engraving software;
Check all belts and adjust tension;
Whether the transmission parts are stuck or loose, adjust the eccentric nut around the transmission position;
The screws that fix the laser components are locked tightly, otherwise it will cause shaking.
Check whether it is connected to the machine;
Check if there is an error code on the console after connecting to the software, if so, you need to re-flash the firmware;
Try disconnecting and reconnecting;
Check whether the TF card is inserted into the machine;
Check whether the file naming is complicated or too long;
- Install the CH340 driver on the computer;
- Power on the machine;
- Use the data cable to connect the computer and the machine (MAC should pay attention to whether the adapter port is suitable);
- Open the GRBL software to select the correct serial port and baud rate, and then click connect (if using lightburn software, please select the correct interface);
5. Click the move button to see if the machine moves properly.
2.1 Screen interface introduction;
2.1.1. Laser out of the light of the interface (manual control of the laser on).
2.1.2. Control interface (move, set home, return home, unlock, return to zero, etc.);
2.1.3. Engraving page (read TF card file).;
2.1.4. Setup page (firmware version information, switching Y-axis and rotary table, WiFi information).
2.2 Execute the engraving process using the screen;
2.2.1 Computer editing file (.nc or .Gcode file) needs to be saved to the TF card first;
2.2.2 Inserting the TF card into the machine;
2.2.3 Select the file to be engraved and enter the engraving setting interface;
2.2.4 Move to the desired location and click on Set Origin;
2.2.5 Click on the edge patrol, if the position is not suitable, repeat the previous operation;
2.2.6 If the position is correct, click “√” in the pop-up window to start engraving.
- Due to the resistive screen (which requires a certain amount of pressure to trigger, you can use your fingernail or pen);
2.The screen film is not torn clean, thus squeezing the screen, please remove the residue after inspection.
- By the static electricity caused by the screen problem (the display from the chassis to take down, and then turn on again to see if the same situation, if not can be in the display and the chassis pad between the gasket;
- Display line is not inserted tightly resulting in the inability to display (unplug the line to reinsert tightly);
- Motherboard firmware is not fully brushed or brushed wrong leading to display errors (re-brush firmware);
4. The screen film is not torn clean, thus squeezing the screen, please remove the residue after inspection.
- Not energized (check and energize);
- Switch damaged (needs to be replaced);
- Poor contact with the power cord interface (view and plug the interface tightly) ;
4. Motherboard short circuit (check and repair).
- If there is a strange noise when returning to zero, check whether the X and Y axis limit switches are cocked, if they are cocked, please press them flat to make the limit switches work;
- Incorrect firmware parameters, resulting in the wrong direction (please re-flash the firmware).;
3. The gear switch on the back of the machine is not set to “1” (please set it to “1”).
- Abnormal noise when returning to zero (check whether the limit switch works and repair it);
- The frame hits the frame during the movement (screws, the movement range is set incorrectly);
3. There is debris or pulling in the transmission range, which causes the jam (please check and remove the debris).
- determine whether it is to be engraved or cut;
- Adjust the focus using a fixed focus column and a tutorial with reference to the instructions;
3. testing on a test board and then fine-tuning according to the results.
- Open the software and connect the machine;
- Drag in the picture to be engraved;
- Set parameters (speed, power, etc.) according to prompts;
- Determine the engraving range by “set user origin” and “edge patrol”;
5. Start Engraving.
1.Open the software and connect the machine.
- Drag in the picture to be engraved.
- Find and enter the layer to set parameters (power, speed, etc.).
- Determine the engraving range by “set user origin” and “edge patrol”.
5. Start engraving.
Gcode files can be generated by lightburn or GRBL software on your computer by
1 Open the software and drag in the files to be engraved;
2 Set the appropriate parameters;
3. Save the file as a Gcode file.
- Wiring errors (you can check if other functions are also not working);
- Wrong wiring sequence (you can test the voltage positive and negative through the tool) ;
3. Laser head damage (need to replace the laser head).
The machine itself transmits WiFi signal, if you need to use APP operation, you need to connect your phone to this WiFi first WiFi (you can check WiFi information by entering the setting interface on the screen).
14.1. Preparation for APP use;
- Install the app on your phone (download it from the application mall or open the TF card to find the installation package for installation);
- Open the machine settings page;
- Use your phone to connect to the machine WiFi;
- Open the APP enter the IP address on the machine screen and click connect;
- Enter the operation interface and start using APP;
6. Insert the TF card to use as storage data.
14.2. Use the APP to execute the engraving process ;
14.2.1 Select the pattern you want to engrave in the creation module or in the file list (you can upload album pictures) ;
14.2.2 Click next for pattern setting ;
14.2.3 Click next for parameter setting (size, power, speed) ;
14.2.4 Click Move for position selection.;
14.2.5 check whether the position is correct by the edge patrol function (repeat the previous step if it is not correct);
14.2.6 Click Engrave to upload the file to start engraving..
15.1. Preparation for Web use;
- open the machine settings page to find WiFi and IP address information.
- Connect the computer to the machine’s WiFi;
- Open the computer browser and enter the IP address on the machine;
- Enter the control interface and start using it.
15.1. Use the APP to execute the carving process;
15.1.1 Enter $H in the input box of the control interface to make the machine return to zero; 15.1.2 Select a file or upload a local file in the “SD File” interface;
15.1.3 Enter the control interface to set parameters (power, speed);
15.1.4 Move the position and determine the home position;
15.1.5 Check if the position is correct by using the (if not, repeat the previous step);
15.1.6 Click the engraving button to start engraving.
1.Check whether the belt of each axis has tension, and re-adjust the tension of the timing belt;
- Whether the machine hardware (screws, etc.) is tightened;
- Check the condition of the machine transmission parts have no jamming or loose collapse shaking;
- Adjust the eccentric nut around the transmission position;
5. Fxed laser parts screws are not locked, not locked will lead to shaking (laser head focus knob loose lead to focus change).
- Adjust the eccentric nut;
2.Adjust the belt tightness;
3. Check the fastener screws for looseness and Re-tighten.
- Turn off the machine to reconnect;
- Poor contact with the USB cable jack (replace the interface);
- Bad contact with the adapter (MAC computer);
4. Close the computer USB port power saving mode.
- Loosen the belt pressure plate screw;
- Tighten the timing belt;
- Tighten the screws;
4. Synchronous belt a little point of preload, but not very tight.
- Use a wrench tool to adjust the eccentric nut on the inside of the pulley, adjust to slight friction with the hand to paddle the pulley is appropriate;
2. If the carving effect is not good, you can try to re-adjust once again.
- Open the machine setup page.
- Select the option to use the rotary module.
- follow the on-screen instructions.
- Install the MKSLaser Tool tool ;
- open the tool and select the first item to enter ;
- select the correct serial port and baud rate ;
- first click the Erase button to erase the original firmware ;
- select the firmware and click Start, and wait for the refresh to complete ;
6. Reboot the machine (please use the manufacturer’s firmware).
- open the acrylic cover door;
2. Find the switch on the right side and turn it to off (red button).
- remove the rear side baffle screws of the machine;
- remove the used air filter and replace it with a new one;
- retighten the screws;
4. install the rear side baffle of the machine.
- 1. Remove the screws from the timing wheel;
2. Slide the components on both sides of the Y-axis to the same scale;
3. Secure the screws.
1. Download and install the CH340 driver onto your computer.
Turn on the machine.
3. Connect the computer and the machine with a data cable (a MAC adapter is required).
4. Launch GRBL software, select the appropriate serial port and baud rate, and then click Connect (if using Light Burn
software, select the appropriate interface).
5. Click the Move button to check whether the machine moves normally
1. Remove the screws from the motherboard housing and disassemble the housing;
2. Connect the cable to the screen (pay attention to screen interfaces 1 and 2).
3. Thread the cable through the motherboard housing’s reserved hole;
4. Plug the wiring port into the corresponding port on the motherboard (the cable for interface 1 is plugged into the
left connector on the motherboard, and the cable for interface 2 is plugged into the right connector);
5. Turn on the computer and test the screen.
1. The probe cannot be moved due to mechanical failure (move the probe up and down manually).
2. The limit switch cannot rebound if it has been damaged or moved. （ Disassemble the laser head housing for
3. Incorrect wire terminal interface connection (reinstall and double-check).
4. Wire damage and wrong wire sequence (check and repair).
1. Use a data cable to connect the computer to the machine and turn it on.
2. Open GRBL software, connect to the machine, and enter “GRBL Configuration.”
3. Click “Import”
4. Select the documents provided by the manufacturer (on TF card)
1. Use a data cable to connect the computer to the machine and turn it on.
2. Open the LightBurn software, connect it to the machine, and enter “Machine Settings.”
3. Click “Import” 4. Select the documents provided by the manufacturer (on TF card)
1. no power (check and restart);
2. a faulty switch (replace);
3. Inadequate power cable interface contact (check and firmly insert it);
4. Short circuit on the main board (check and repair it one by one)
1.Check whether the X and Y axis limit switches are damaged if there is abnormal noise when returning to zero;
2. The firmware parameters are incorrect, which results in the wrong direction. In this case, please flash the firmware.
1. Abnormal zero return (inspect and repair the limit switch);
2. Impact frame for movement (screw, motion range setting error);
3. In case of transmission range of motion becomes stuck due to sundries or pulling (inspect and remove);
1. Determine whether to engrave or cut;
2. To adjust the focus, use the fixed focus column and the tutorial reference instructions.
3. Run tests on the test board and make any necessary adjustments
Gcode files can be generated on the computer by LightBurn or GRBL software:
1.Open the software and drag in the file to be engraved;
2.Set the appropriate parameters;
3.Save it as a Gcode file.
1.Wiring error (check whether other functions do not work as well);
2. Error in line sequence (tools can test positive and negative voltage);
3. The laser head is damaged. (need to replace the laser head).
The machine itself transmits WiFi signals. If you want to use the APP, you must first connect your phone to this WiFi.(Laserxxxxx, account number, and IP reference manual for phone scanning wifi signal)
1. Open the TF Card files to find the installation package or download it from the APP Store.
2. Connect your smartphone to WiFi.
3. Open the APP to enter the IP address on the machine screen and click Connect;
4. Go to the operation interface and start using the APP
1. Adjusting the eccentric nut
2. Adjust the belt’s tension;
3. Check for loose fastener screws and retighten them
1. Turn off and reconnect the machine;
2. Insufficient contact of the USB cable socket (replace the interface);
3. Inadequate adapter contact (MAC computer).
4. Turn off the power saving mode of the computer’s USB port;
1. Adjust the right tensioner（tighten clockwise, loosen counterclockwise）and push it to the tightest, tighten the screw
until the gap with the sheet metal is eliminated, and then tighten it for an additional half turn; Test: the laser module can
slide freely after the machine is tilted 45 degrees.
1. Locate the adjusting screw at the bottom of the Y axis (tighten clockwise, loosen counterclockwise)
2. Tighten it to the maximum with a wrench, then tighten the screws until the gap with the sheet metal is eliminated, then
tighten them for an additional turn; Test: The X axis can slide freely after the machine is tilted 45 degrees.
1. Remove the flame sensor’s shell;
2. Turn the white screw with a wrench (increase sensitivity clockwise and decrease it anticlockwise);
3. After the sensitivity reaches the minimum, turn it half a turn in the opposite direction to ensure that the flame sensor will
be triggered. (When the function needs to be turned off, it can be adjusted to the lowest level to play the role of being
1. Obtain an air pump;
2. Connect to the air pump’s air outlet port via the air pump hose attached to the air pump;
3.Connect one end of the air pipe to the air pump;
4. Install the air pipe connector attached to the machine onto the reserved interface on the laser module.
5. Insert the other end of the air pipe into the air pipe connector.
6. After powering up the air pump, adjust the air volume by adjusting the knob on the air pump.
1. Check whether the motor’s wiring is well connected (re-plug the wiring);
2. Check whether the motor wire sequence is correct (if the motor shakes but does not rotate normally, it is the wrong wire
3. Inspect the motor for damage.
4. Check whether the corresponding drive is damaged.
1. Turn off the electricity;
2. Take the laser module out of the machine;
3. Wipe the external lens with an alcohol-soaked cotton swab.
4. Let it dry naturally;
5. Install the laser module back. (never disassemble without power off or use without drying)
1. Immediately turn off the machine;
2. Inspect the engraving condition (if there is any potential safety hazard (fire), please remove it as soon as possible);
3. Restart the engraving and keep an eye on it.
1. Use tools to loosen the screws on the machine’s synchronous wheel;
2. Move the synchronizing wheel to a proper position;
3. Retighten the screws on the timing wheel